• Subscribe
  • How I Got 412 Sign-Ups in 7 Days for My New SaaS

Anthony Nevo
    0 replies
    Last week, I launched my new SaaS product, RingTheBell (the simplest free Kanban board solution to manage all of your tasks). The results? 412 registrations in the first 7 days, a lot of feedback, and around 1700 tasks created by our users. We're in a crowded space and really need to talk with a lot of people, ask them questions, understand their problems, and learn how we can provide them with huge value compared to other solutions on the market. We can do this only by sharing the product with as many people as possible and giving them something they won't find anywhere else. This is why, instead of adding limitations like Trello in terms of the number of boards or people you can have with the free plan, we offer unlimited boards, unlimited tasks, and unlimited members. We also focus on simplicity and want this to be one of our biggest advantages. Just a clear and simple view to manage everything you need with everyone you want. When you launch something, I believe you should, from day one, think about how you can create a loop inside the product that makes people promote it, amplifying your effort. For us, RingTheBell is much better when you use the product with others and collaborate, so every single user we have can potentially bring more people by inviting them. This is also why we plan to keep the unlimited members for free. There are tons of examples of products that integrate something to create a great loop effect, and there are many ways of doing this. Next, when you're building something, I think every single founder should build an email list of qualified people they can reach anytime, before the launch, without depending on social media algorithms. You want to own your data. For example, I created a personal brand in French and am now building a new one in English. For every single project I launch, I always have people I can reach to promote it with a simple email campaign. I highly recommend every single founder create a personal brand. The benefits are huge, and it can make a big difference in your growth. I also built different projects and communities in the past to allow me to collect emails from these projects. There are tons of ways to collect emails, but the best I have used and continue to use today is to give crazy value to the people you want to reach for FREE! So imagine you're launching a tool to write better posts on LinkedIn. Create, for example, a list of the 150 LinkedIn posts that got the most reach and engagement last month. Add all of these posts inside a doc, sort them by category, add your advice to it, and post on Linkedin about this doc. People can get it for free by commenting on your post, then send your landing page to everyone who comments to collect their email. You can be surprised by the number of emails you can collect if you repeat this strategy over and over again and you can promote your free stuff in a lot of places, not just on social media. In other words, create crazy valuable stuff people would be ready to pay for and give it to them for free. Then use social media to reach the people you want and build your email list. This is how, when we opened RingTheBell last week, we got almost 200 registrations in the first 24 hours by sending an email to our existing list. Hope this post gives you some value. If you have any questions, just ask ;) I'm going to share all the lessons we learn, the marketing strategies we use, and the results we get from this new project. And of course, I'll plan a launch on PH in the future ;)
    🤔
    No comments yet be the first to help