Are you doing anything fun at work for the holidays?🎄

Jason Andries
28 replies
Last Friday, we had our annual closing of the year party with secret Santa, a team-building activity, a fantastic dinner, and a visit to the Christmas market. Are you planning on doing anything fun at your company to close the year and celebrate the holidays?🎅

Replies

Favour Felix
Yep. hanging out with my workmates at an island apartment through the weekend.
Jason Andries
@favour_felix That's fun, enjoy! Where will you be going?
Richard Gao
Got a holiday lunch this thursday. Nothing too extravagant, but anything to celebrate the holidays is welcome.
Jason Andries
@richard_gao2 Nice, lunch is always a good idea! The holidays are all about the company you spend your time with
MJ Maquiling
Yes, we do have this exchange gifts with the team. It's fun, feeling the energy of Christmas.
Jason Andries
@mary_joy_maquiling Are you doing it Secret Santa style or do you buy gifts for everyone on your team? I love the Christmas energy, it brings joy and light in this dark and cold period. 🌟
Gladys Atienza
No, downside of working remotely. I will suggest to the team to come up with something 😁
Jason Andries
@gladys_atienza There are plenty of options to have online holiday parties nowadays, good luck brainstorming 😁
Swati Navalkar
@gladys_atienza skribbl.io crossed my mind. It's a free online multiplayer drawing and guessing pictionary game. I sometimes play this with my family, it's fun!
Gladys Atienza
@swatinavalkar Thank you for sharing. That sounds like a lot of fun!
Reshma S
Having a party in the office
Farisa Ottaviano
cuddling with my cats!! best activity ever!
Indu Thangamuthu
Got office... No vacay 🤕
Charlotte Lucas
Of course yes. Who will not?
Ranjith Kp
make a party and enjoy
Aphelia T.
Definitely. Celebrating at work with a proper party :D Apart from just being a nice time spending, it's also great to network with team members work aside and meet some of those working all time from home! Exciting :)
Jason Andries
@technufllc It definitely is nice to network with colleagues because the setting and atmosphere are usually different than it is at the office. I don't have team members that work 100% remotely but if I were I would be happy to see them in person as well. Enjoy your party, I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun!
Shon Paunan
Just perfecting my batter for my side business - crispy flavored kale chips. In Manila Philippines, we call it 'Kangkong Chips'
Rissy Miranda
Since we are working remotely, we did an individual recording to the tune of All I Want for Christmas by Mariah Carey, and one of my awesome colleague is editing and compiling all the videos to make it an awesome MTV for the team!