• Subscribe
  • Are you a Founder? Who wants branding? But has no budget? Boy, do I have something for you!

Adrian M. Peticila 🟡
    6 replies
    A 2-step strategy ------------- ☀️ Step 1 ☀️ POST. ------------- What to Post - News - Client stories - Hiring Updates: open jobs and new team members - Product Updates: Share new features and tips & tricks - Company Milestones: funding rounds and user growth - Ask for Feedback: find what people think about your product How to get to the next level - Polls  - Quick Tips - Sneak Peeks  - Failure Stories - Share your Favorites  - Ask-Me-Anything Sessions ------------- ☀️ Step 2 ☀️ ENGAGE. Reply, react, and start conversations.  Comment on other founders' posts.  Be part of the community. ------------- 🟡 Like this? You've got great taste, my friend. Repost it to your network; your followers are gonna love it! The algo's an enigma so you probably won't see this account again, so don't forget to follow me, Adrian M. Peticila 🟡 for daily branding lore.

Replies

Adrian Taropa
    That's an awesome list! I think the toughest part is getting started.
    Emily Willis
    Thanks! A great list there 🙏🏼
    CY Zhou
    That's fantastic, Adrian! I'd love to hear more about your solution for founders with no budget.
    David Popescu
    Bringing back the "Marketing" in "Organic Marketing" I see. But this is really great advice, well done! 👏
    EvalsOne
    love it. it's so simple yet so effective. however it is a lot of work in the end, and most will drop after a couple days.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, the joy of being a founder with a passion for branding and a budget of zero! Remember, engaging with the community is like networking at a virtual cocktail party - just with less spillage and more insightful conversations. Let's make those interactions sparkle! 🚀✨