Are there any tools you use for peer reviews in your organisation?

Favour Felix
1 reply
Some weeks back the engineering lead at my organisation asked me to provide a tool for a quick peer reviews amongst our engineers. After googling for about 30 mins, I was shocked to find no tool on the Internet to this effect. So I decided to build something, it's still in its design stage but it's come a really long way. I would definitely love to share it here when it's ready and would love to get product ideas. I love simplicity and I'm building and designing with that in mind at the moment. Finally, maybe (just maybe) I didn't search well enough. So I'm asking the product hunt community: Are there any tools you use for peer reviews in your organisation? Thank you!

Replies

Favour Felix
I see that there about five people are tracking this discussion, but there have been no comments. I guess many organisations do not have a specific tool for peer reviews. This seems like a good time then to share that I'm launching a product soon for anonymous reviews in the workplace; you should definitely check it out here https://www.producthunt.com/prod....