• Subscribe
  • Answer Me Anything - One piece of advice for a noob Maker on Product Launch?

Luke Emery
    2 replies
    Hello Product Hunt community, This is more of an Answer Me Anything... I'm Luke, the co-founder of Lexy, an AI document search and knowledge base platform. With six years of experience in the e-commerce sector under my belt, I'm now taking my first steps into the world of SaaS, alongside my talented technical co-founder. Although I only discovered Product Hunt a few months ago, it's quickly become an invaluable resource at exploring great bootstrapped SAAS startups. I've been immersing myself in countless YouTube videos, learning all I can about how to craft a successful launch. Despite my efforts, I still find myself with a plethora of questions. One burning question in my mind: is Product Hunt a platform where only the established members shine, or is there room for newcomers like myself to make a splash? In the spirit of learning and community, I'd love to hear from all of you. If you could share one piece of advice for a Product Hunt novice like me, what would it be? Your insights and expertise are greatly appreciated as I embark on this exciting new journey with Lexy. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, and thank you in advance for your time! Luke

Replies

Anne Hughes
    Product Hunt is a platform that welcomes newcomers with open arms, so don't hesitate to showcase your unique value proposition, engage authentically with the community, and leverage the available resources to make a memorable debut with Lexy
    George Lee
    Hey Luke, welcome to Product Hunt! My advice for a newcomer like you would be to focus on creating a compelling story around your product, engage with the community, and leverage the power of networking to make a splash on the platform.