Answer Me Anything - One piece of advice for a noob Maker on Product Launch?

Luke Emery
2 replies
Hello Product Hunt community, This is more of an Answer Me Anything... I'm Luke, the co-founder of Lexy, an AI document search and knowledge base platform. With six years of experience in the e-commerce sector under my belt, I'm now taking my first steps into the world of SaaS, alongside my talented technical co-founder. Although I only discovered Product Hunt a few months ago, it's quickly become an invaluable resource at exploring great bootstrapped SAAS startups. I've been immersing myself in countless YouTube videos, learning all I can about how to craft a successful launch. Despite my efforts, I still find myself with a plethora of questions. One burning question in my mind: is Product Hunt a platform where only the established members shine, or is there room for newcomers like myself to make a splash? In the spirit of learning and community, I'd love to hear from all of you. If you could share one piece of advice for a Product Hunt novice like me, what would it be? Your insights and expertise are greatly appreciated as I embark on this exciting new journey with Lexy. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts, and thank you in advance for your time! Luke

Replies

George Lee
Hey Luke, welcome to Product Hunt! My advice for a newcomer like you would be to focus on creating a compelling story around your product, engage with the community, and leverage the power of networking to make a splash on the platform.
Anne Hughes
Product Hunt is a platform that welcomes newcomers with open arms, so don't hesitate to showcase your unique value proposition, engage authentically with the community, and leverage the available resources to make a memorable debut with Lexy