Another question that's probably been asked a million times: How did you find your first 100 client?

Erkin Bek
21 replies
Still in search of my 100 paying customers. Share your story of how you found them? I'm sure it will be helpful to many.

Replies

Mary Quinn
This is a topic that is important to me, so thank you for bringing it up. As my team is in this exact circumstance, I'm paying careful attention to the dialogue.
Claudiu Cogalniceanu
I’m doing videos in YT, TikTok and Instagram, and written posts on Li, Twitter, Reddit and PH discussions. Haven’t got my first 100 users yep, but I’m sure that in time I’ll get there - I’m hoping to reach this milestone by the end of the year
Erkin Bek
@claudiu_cogalniceanu Cool! By the way, what are YT and Li? For some reason I don't know
Relja Denic
Linkedin outreach. We offered a beta price and got 50 users like that. For a month, we talked with them, improved and launched officially, and continued doing LinkedIn outreach!
Erkin Bek
@relja_denic Cool experience, do you directly email the people at Linkedin?
Igor Lysenko
Thanks to advertising.
Vasily Malyshev
Direct email reach out worked pretty well for us! It's a small conversion rate but doesn't take much to do so it works!
Anton Gera
I found my first clients on AppSumo
This is a pertinent topic for me - so thanks for bringing it up. Following the discussion closely as my team is in this very situation.
George Aleesu
Haven't reached that milestone yet, we're still building.
Lee J. Long
Direct email contact was effective for us. Despite the low conversion rate, it is effective because it requires little effort.
Erkin Bek
@lee_j_long Cool! A lot of people are doing it, so we should probably try it. But the eternal question is where to find them, where to get the contacts from.