Almost weekend! What was your biggest win this week?

Nico Spijker
13 replies

Replies

Nico Spijker
@masim_beast In this economy?! 😂 Kudos to you, hope you have some fun stuff planned to celebrate 🎉
Nico Spijker
@madison_gallaghers Congratulations!! Anything specific planned to celebrate? 🥳
Joseph D Garner
I had a difficult conversation with someone this week, but it went well. I was able to communicate my needs and feelings honestly, and the other person was receptive.
Nico Spijker
@joseph_d_garner Preparing for difficult conversations can be quite heavy on the mind. Happy to hear the other person was receptive and congrats on carrying it in such a thoughtful way!
Louisa Lu (launching soon)
moving my ass from NYC to SF, feels like a major life decision.. talking to our users and one of our users want a feature so much that he offered 200 bucks to get it done .. that was cool
Nico Spijker
@louisa_lu1 Oh wow talk about engaged users, is the feature on the roadmap now? 😂 Good luck on the move, SF is awesome. Moving that far is always a big life decision but remember that nothing is permanent if you don't want it to be :).
@nicolaas_spijker Yeah I had stayed here short term a couple months ago, returned to NYC for a month and then i decided that I hate NYC and SF is soooo much better
Nico Spijker
@louisa_lu1 Hahah then it's a pretty awesome switch! What do you hate about New York? 👀
@nicolaas_spijker Yeah. so we are gonna do some back-end changes for all of our users, which is gonna take some times, but for this particular user, we are spinning off a special instance of our product just for him.. i feel that engaging with user is really important, espcially to take their feedback seriously
Aravind Parameswaran
Biggest win was that I finally launched our teaser page. 🙌 Now, we just need to complete building the product 😅