A huge thanks, PH community!

Gabriele Mazzola 🧭
19 replies
I just wanted to thank all of you who actually took the time to download and install the Touring app on your phone since the launch of today! 3️⃣5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣!!! We can see that, in just 24 hours, people have generated more than 3500 stories around the globe. This is mindblowing to us! Thank you 🙏🙏🙏 We'll be improving the app constantly over the next month, please do reach out to me if you have some feedback, no matter whether it's positive or not! We'll take it all in, and use it to make Touring the go-to app for travellers!

Replies

If you want to support, there's still a couple hours left! Everything helps 🚀 https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Zenda
Good luck! U+C
Alexandre Contador
Congratulations @gabriele_mazzola ! its well worked
Emily Willis
Congrats Gabriele - a great result!
Gyula Rusinczky
Congrats!👏🏻
Congratualtions @gabriele_mazzola my wife also loves your Touring app 👌
Andreas Sohns
Wow, 3,500 stories already! That's amazing. I'm excited to see how Touring grows. I'll definitely share my feedback once I've tried it out.
@andreas_sohns Yea, we also did not expect all of that in one day! Thankfully, we built our system to scale 🚀🚀 Thanks, andreas! Would love to hear more about how Touring worked for you! P.S. any feedback, even the bad ones, are GOLD for us!!
André J
Launching soon!
Nice job! Perfect for the summer vacay ahead!
Gurkaran Singh
Wow, 3500 stories in 24 hours? That's more action-packed than a tech thriller movie! Keep up the amazing work, and can't wait to see Touring become the travel companion everyone raves about!
Maali Baali
Great results!