89 day streak... I can't stop now can I?

Kyle DeSana
11 replies
Do we shoot for 200?

Replies

Shubham Sonar
If you can time travel for 24 hours, you can take a break.
Of course you do!! Rock on!
David Christopher
What an incredible 89-day streak. I've only had 13 days in a row.
Cameron Scully
congrats, hopefully get there soon. im at 45
Denis
How much value did you get from those 89 days? What did you learn? Who did you connect with? How much traffic/leads/customers did your business gained thanks to PH?
Umar Saleem
A whopping 89-day streak! The momentum you've built is incredible. What's been the secret sauce to keep it going?
Sarah Playford
If aiming for 200 days feels motivating and manageable for you, go for it! If you find that it's becoming a burden, consider reassessing your goals and adjusting them to better suit your current circumstances. Remember, the most important thing is to establish habits that contribute to your overall happiness and success.
Chalie Clark
Congratulations on your 89-day streak! That's an impressive commitment. Whether or not to aim for 200 days is ultimately up to you and your personal goals. If you're finding value and satisfaction in maintaining a streak and it's helping you achieve your objectives, then continuing to push yourself can be a positive thing.
Julia Zakharova
Congratulations! I'm not interested in that variable. It'll reset to zero, and that's fine. If it matches what I logged in, that's fine.
Business Marketing with Nika
It is pretty addictive. Once you start, there is no way back. πŸ˜ƒ
Arlie Rutherford
Of course you do!! Rock on!