6 tips to get noticed by target audience

1️⃣ BE CONSISTENT I have lost track of the many, many social media influencer that have come and gone since I started. Many of them had incredible content and were serving a deep need, but they gave up too soon. 2️⃣ CREATE A STRONG VISUAL IDENTITY You want people to recognize your work when they see it. In many niches, there are a lot of lookalikes. Be aware of what others in your niche are doing and do something different. 3️⃣ DO WHAT OTHERS DON'T/WON'T Trends come and go! Consider what everyone else in your niche is doing. Is everyone blogging? Start a podcast or a weekly vlog. Think of one small way you can delight your current audience and be known for that. 4️⃣ NICHE DOWN e the one that is known for "that" thing. Niche down as far as you can. You don't have to stay in this niche forever, but it helps create momentum in your business in the beginning. 5️⃣ KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE The easiest way to cut through the clutter is to be the one that understands your customer the best. I teach my clients that social media should be one constant feedback loop. You are always pushing content out while also pulling in new information. 6️⃣ SERVE WELL Too many people treat social media as a one-way funnel. If you want to stand out, treat it like a two-way street. Social media is a way to share your message, but it also pays to listen and help. Think" how can I help today"?

Replies

Amy Williams
Thanks for the tips!
Sophia Emma
Agree with all your points.
Carlos Rodrigues
Thank you for sharing!
Aakrity Madhan
Clipped and saved to implement daily. Thank you.
Abhinay kumar
Really helpful and practical advice. Thanks for sharing!
Aditi Rao
Thank you for sharing, this so helpful!!
Apollon Latsoudis
Nich Down- that is a solid advice and I always abide by that "rule" You cant be jack of all trades and master of none and expect to cater to all types of audiences. Narrowing down your focus allows you to commit valuable resources to a particular target group with much better results
Bella Ho
This is really helpful!👍
Richard Diaz
Excellent List, Will always remember your tips.
Tatiana Vdovychenko
Absolutely, those tips provide valuable insights for building a strong presence! Here's a seventh tip to round out the list: 7️⃣ Foster Authentic Connections: Building a community around your brand is paramount. I've found that forming genuine connections with our clients and partners adds a human touch that resonates. Engage, respond, and show your audience that you're there for them. There's no one-size-fits-all strategy, but these principles can guide you toward an effective marketing approach. If you're interested in exploring tailored strategies, my team at JetSoftPro (https://jetsoftpro.com/) are ready to help!
Rok Bozic
Thank you for this:)