50 tips for building a massive Instagram following [5/5]

The last bundle of tips you can incorporate into your Instagram social media management. I am covering the last 10 tips, so here is it: 41. INCLUDE GEOTAGS 42. WORK WITH INFLUENCERS 43. LET A GUEST TAKE OVER 44. PROMOTE YOUR INSTAGRAM ON YOUR WEBSITE 45. LINK YOUR SOCIAL ACCOUNTS 46. INVITE PEOPLE TO JOIN INSTAGRAM 47. HOLD CONTESTS (BE MODERATE AND PAIR THEM WITH YOUR NICHE) 48. HAVE GIVEAWAYS 49. GIVE AND GET SHOUT-OUTS 50. PARTNER FOR CO-PROMOTIONS

Replies

Shubham Pratap Singh
Finally last 10 ๐Ÿ‘Œ
Shubham Pratap Singh
I will still suggest you to launch it @busmark_w_nika , in future it's hard for us to search in discussions but if you combine all the content in one place, it will be easier :) And it will be a great launch for you as well ๐Ÿ™‚
Nuno Reis
Interesting! Could you ellaborate on number 43, guest takeovers? Thanks :)
Business Marketing with Nika
@nuno_ms_reis You can create post with co-host (that can possibly increase views, new stream of followers can get in touch with your account). I also saw a campaign of social media agency that give a company iPhone to their employees and every week they shared what their day is like. For example, copywriters/graphic designers/video editors/account managers showed their morning, their work, their hobbies, their evenings. They could show how it looks like from someone's point of view, what the processes are, this content was kind of informative, a little bit witty and sharable (at least by their employees).
Nuno Reis
@busmark_w_nika That's actually a very good idea. In a way you externalize the creation of content by doing this right?
Business Marketing with Nika
@nuno_ms_reis Partially yes, but I do not want to take it like: "Hey, create the content without me." I want to actively engage.
DoฤŸukan Tezcan
We have reached the end of 50 useful tips, thank you for sharing
NJMCDirect Payment
I appreciate you sharing! You must understand that increasing your Instagram following won't happen by chance. There isn't a magic bullet to make things happen, despite what you may have heard. You may lay the groundwork for an organic following that interacts with you by using the aforementioned advice. With a strong publishing platform, putting these suggestions into practice is considerably simpler.