4k Kitty points and counting! 🎉 next goal 10k. What's your tally?

André J
37 replies
And I didn't even get nominated for community member of the year 🤪 How many kitty points do you have. Please let us know down bellow 👇

Replies

Kailash
Just singed up today
Well let's hope you'll be nominated next year! Do the kitty points have any practical use? I'm right behind you at 340 points lol :)
André J
Launching soon!
@jgani Kitty points show genuine participation. Let's just say all the bots on this website have a hard time gathering kitty points. So it's easy to spot the bots and remove them. For now 😅
@sentry_co agree! Imagine you could use kitty points for stuff. Or they should have a platinum level 5k and a Diamond 10k as badges
@sentry_co Do you report bots?
@sentry_co @slimmy82 Imagine with kitty points were like airline miles 😀 Exchange your 100,000 kitty points for a free flight ✈️
Aaron
Zero. I'm still in my 'early days'. Do you guys know how long an user says as a new member?
André J
Launching soon!
@aaronnotion I dunno. good question. Probably a month or so? its a way to separate out the bots. If there are too many new members that upvote a launch they are disregarded etc. Makes cheating harder etc.
@sentry_co I will look at a profile and if there is no LinkedIn or any social links attached, I generally think they are accounts people create to use to sell upvotes to launches. I wish PD had more of an validating process for signups.
Joha Salinas
@aaronnotion Same here! Wow @sentry_co What are your recommendations to have genuine participation and have kitty points?
André J
Launching soon!
@aaronnotion @johasalinas Speak from your heart, dear to be brave, avoid being politically correct, keep things simple, focus on one thing, always be kind even when roasting 😅. And most importantly don't use cold and generic GPT speak 🙊 We have teflon skin regarding GPT speak at this point. If GPT lingo creeps in, you know its time to switch it up. 🧘
Darrell M. Dengler
Does the kitty points have any practical use?
André, that's an impressive milestone with your 4k Kitty points—well on your way to the 10k mark! I'm currently at [insert your kitty points], but you've set a great benchmark to aim for!
Nuno Reis
That's great! I am almost breaking the 1k Kitty points barrier and getting my golden badge!
Garen Orchyan
Launching soon!
congrats, almost 2,000
Sudheer Yerra
That's amazing Andre! I just hit 30 points😅
André J
Launching soon!
@sudheer_yerra That's good. I do wonder how we get them tho. It's a bit of a mystery. I just enjoy hanging out with fellow makers like your self! 😸
Frank Sondors
I don't look at points, but I love the gamification elements of the platform
Alvaro Villalba Perez
<400 points still... working my way up though. Let's do a competition out of this (:
Jamie L
That's an impressive milestone, André! I'm currently on the grind myself, sitting at 2k points and inspired to catch up to you.
Nastassia
your results are inspiring :) keep going!
Elizabeth Tishchenko
Well done, Andre! My next. milestone is 1K, I believe ;)
Rich Watson
coming up on 3k
Lora Gonzales
Congrats! It's a shame about the nomination, but your contributions are invaluable to the community.