345-day Streak 🔥 Just 20 days left to earn the 365-day badge! What's yours?

Ghulam Abbas
38 replies
Maintaining a long streak on Product Hunt requires consistent daily engagement. Daily Check-In Visit Product Hunt every day to ensure your activity is recorded. Upvote Products Engage by upvoting new products daily and leave comments on product pages. Follow and Interact Follow other users and engage with their content. Schedule Reminders Set daily reminders to visit and interact on Product Hunt. Stay Active Explore new products and trends regularly. Staying active and engaged will help you maintain your streak and earn badges.

Replies

Eugene Lipski
Awesome! I'm right behind you bro
Kabir
Congrats! Mine is not worth mentioning :)
Michael
@shownotes You have a 16-day streak, and I'm on a 2-day streak, but I'm mentioning it here so yours is worth mentioning. :)
Kabir
@michael_baumgartner I keep losing it :) PH needs a forgiveness mode for people to BUY streak gap of 1-3 days using their coins or real $$ :)
Business Marketing with Nika
Go for it! :) You are a very active member of community so keep doing a great work :)
Milli Sen
Congratulations! Kudos to your consistency!
Keith Mc
Still new here but loving the platform already
Nicola Lanzilotto
What a comprehensive and in-depth list! Thanks for sharing. For me still 139 days to reach my first year.
Artem Konovalov 💎
42, I'm almost giving up 🤣
Franklin Mayoyo
Mine is at 3 days. I just like breaking on purpose
Wow, you really have that! Consistency + real human contribution. Love your posts @abbas143official I'm at 40 :)
Bon
Amazing! Mine is 217 streak
JD Worcester
9 days and counting lmao
Vincent Greco
Keep concentrate! I just lost mine today (but it was ridiculously low).
QING LI
Wow, that's impressive! You're just 20 days away from a 365-day streak. Keep up the great work! I'm currently on a [insert current streak here]-day streak. Let's both aim for that 365-day badge! 🚀🔥 How has maintaining this streak benefited you so far?
Sintya Lim
Congratulations and Good Job!
Natalie Ermishina
Great results, I am just on my way a bit more than 30 days after the reset :)
Pat Miolan
This is so impressive! Congratulations. How can we make sure we don't miss a day on Product Hunt? Any hack?