2,000 followers on PH in less than 1 year. What next?

I never would have thought of that. I've always thought of Product Hunt as a place to find the latest gadgets and meet like-minded people. I commented, contributed posts and tested featured products every day. I started to think of it more as a social network. I started connecting with people on LinkedIn and everything started to feel professional yet friendly. I'm amazed. Thank you! ❤️ What are my next steps? I have a few ideas in my head. 👇 1️⃣ Right now I want to expand my community. 2️⃣ I'm also growing my list of people who want to receive my newsletter. You can sign up here: https://bit.ly/newsletter–busine... 3️⃣ In the future, I plan to make a product that would be beneficial for product makers from a marketing and business perspective. 4️⃣ I would also like to create a premium section for people who want more helpful content. 5️⃣ I also plan to have a YouTube channel. However, I have to do everything gradually because my growth is happening step-by-step. I am speechless. Once again, thank you.

Replies

Shayan Ali
keep up the good work. Let's connect on Twitter
Business Marketing with Nika
@itsshayanali Hello Shayan. Can you send me an invitation for connection? :-)
Sahil Kumar
That's very great Nica, keep it up, consistency is the key and prove that.
@demondoss Thank you. :-) Already subscribe newsletter? :-)
Romany Fahmy
Congratulations! my friend, I'm looking to be more active in the PH community.
Congrats, Nika! Keep it up! Small actions compound over time :)
@rockyperezz Thank you, Roberto! I am happy to get know enthusiastic people like you are. :-)
Lakshya Singh
Congrats! I like your discussions! And you get really insightful comments as well. Greatly done!
@lakshya_singh Lakshya, that is very good to read from you. :-) Hope we are connected on LinkedIn! :-)
Abdullah Kaludi
Fantastic! Many Congratulations, Thats really great!
@gsheetconnector Abdullah, thank you for your support! :-)
Aristo Coutinho
Thats very nice keep it up guys
Jessica Herman
Many Many congratulations
Reid C
Amazing work. Keep up the progress!
Erick Philbert
But... But... how many people did you unfollow...?? Just asking...
@erick_philbert I didn't unfollow. :-) I follow only a few people but we are connecting on LinkedIn as it is a more personal and professional platform. There is a huge potential for connections. I recommend LinkedIn.
Matan C.
2,001 followers
Great to see! It’s all about genuine contribution and topic starters! Congrats Nika.
@slimmy82 Thank you, yes, I try to interact as much as possible. It would be great to have some meet up IRL.
@busmark_w_nika you mean virtual meet up? We have this group to do that. Check link in my BIO
Nick
Congrats Nika, Great Newsletter also! 😁😉🚀🎉
AmazingSylvia
Fantastic!Good luck to your future launch! And hope you enjoy your new role change from marketing to project manage.
Tell us your secret Nika 🙏🙏
Arz
What’s your #1 tip for creators with less than 100 followers Nika? You should host an AMA :D
@arzmn That is a great idea! My tip for anybody who is new on product hunt is to engage with the community and try products that finds valuable for him/her. Have you subscribed my newsletter? If you want, you can: https://bit.ly/newsletter–busine... Maybe I will announce possible AMA via emails. :-)