15 Poll Questions that will boost your engagement on your Stories

1. What's your favorite way to relax? 2. What book should I read next? 3. What's the best part of your day? 4. My go-to self-care activity is: 5. If you could have a superpower, it would be: 6. Are you a morning person or a night person? 7. What's your go-to movie genre? 8. Would you rather travel to the past or the future? 9. Which is more important for a vacation: relaxation or adventure? 10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? 11. What ___ myth would you rather me go live about? 12. What's your favorite type of music to play while working? 13. Which ___ do you like best: [market research] 14. Which post should I share tomorrow? 15. If you could ask me anything about ___, which topic would you pick? Boost Your Story Engagement With The Poll Sticker! The poll sticker isn’t just for asking people if they want more info about your product/offer… … it’s a great way to have fun and engage your community by having fun! [save 💾 this so you can use these poll questions later] 
👉 You can use the poll sticker to involve your community in the decision-making process of your business. 👉 It can spice up your stories by creating a friendly comrade with your audience as it relates to your industry. 👉 Or you can even share polls that aren’t business related so you can have fun and get to know your community!

Replies

Thanh Son
Thank you for sharing!
Jane Morris
Nika! These thought-provoking questions not only offer a fun way to boost interaction with my audience, but also provide valuable insights into their preferences and perspectives - can't wait to incorporate these into my next stories and see the engagement soar!
da Belin
This is a fantastic piece of writing. I'm curious about how fantastic the content in your article is Retro bowl.