15 Poll Questions that will boost your engagement on your Stories

1. What's your favorite way to relax? 2. What book should I read next? 3. What's the best part of your day? 4. My go-to self-care activity is: 5. If you could have a superpower, it would be: 6. Are you a morning person or a night person? 7. What's your go-to movie genre? 8. Would you rather travel to the past or the future? 9. Which is more important for a vacation: relaxation or adventure? 10. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? 11. What ___ myth would you rather me go live about? 12. What's your favorite type of music to play while working? 13. Which ___ do you like best: [market research] 14. Which post should I share tomorrow? 15. If you could ask me anything about ___, which topic would you pick? Boost Your Story Engagement With The Poll Sticker! The poll sticker isn’t just for asking people if they want more info about your product/offer… … it’s a great way to have fun and engage your community by having fun! [save 💾 this so you can use these poll questions later] 
👉 You can use the poll sticker to involve your community in the decision-making process of your business. 👉 It can spice up your stories by creating a friendly comrade with your audience as it relates to your industry. 👉 Or you can even share polls that aren’t business related so you can have fun and get to know your community!

Replies

Jane Morris
Nika! These thought-provoking questions not only offer a fun way to boost interaction with my audience, but also provide valuable insights into their preferences and perspectives - can't wait to incorporate these into my next stories and see the engagement soar!
Thanh Son
Thank you for sharing!
da Belin
This is a fantastic piece of writing. I'm curious about how fantastic the content in your article is Retro bowl.