100 followers after 85 day streak🔥. Any advice how to build further PH strategy?

Alexey Anshakov
6 replies

Replies

Daniel Zaitzow
I think keep engaging at scale and finding people on LinkedIn through their PH bios. I also think it never hurts to have a standard "follow back" procedure where if someone follows you - you follow them back and support their products. It's a little more time intensive but I hope it'll be fruitful haha
Tyler Scott
Congratulations 👏🎉 Will be following this thread to learn how to grow on Product Hunt as well.
Norma Lee
Nice, 100 followers in 85 days? Not bad at all. To keep that momentum: Engage More: Don't just upvote. Dive into the comments, ask questions, or share insights. Makes you more visible. Be Consistent: Keep up your streak. Consistency beats intensity. Curate Hunts: Start hunting products that align with your interests or expertise. Well-picked products can make you a go-to person in that niche.
Divad Sanders
@norma_l33 what does it mean to "hunt" a product? I'm relatively new to Product Hunt.
Sagar Patel
From what I understand, the best way to grow is to engage and add value! Especially if it’s something you are passionate about! I try to post something or engage every morning!