100 followers after 85 day streak🔥. Any advice how to build further PH strategy?

Alexey Anshakov
6 replies

Replies

Tyler Scott
Congratulations 👏🎉 Will be following this thread to learn how to grow on Product Hunt as well.
Daniel Zaitzow
I think keep engaging at scale and finding people on LinkedIn through their PH bios. I also think it never hurts to have a standard "follow back" procedure where if someone follows you - you follow them back and support their products. It's a little more time intensive but I hope it'll be fruitful haha
Norma Lee
Nice, 100 followers in 85 days? Not bad at all. To keep that momentum: Engage More: Don't just upvote. Dive into the comments, ask questions, or share insights. Makes you more visible. Be Consistent: Keep up your streak. Consistency beats intensity. Curate Hunts: Start hunting products that align with your interests or expertise. Well-picked products can make you a go-to person in that niche.
Divad Sanders
@norma_l33 what does it mean to "hunt" a product? I'm relatively new to Product Hunt.
Sagar Patel
From what I understand, the best way to grow is to engage and add value! Especially if it’s something you are passionate about! I try to post something or engage every morning!