10 years in IT Industry, I have worked with many startups as CTO and VP. Ask me anything

Gaurav Parvadiya
4 replies
It’s been my 10 years in IT Industry. Worked with many startups including SaaS, healthcare, Security etc. Usually startups falls into shiny tech-stack trap and end up with huge technical debts. Happy to share my two cents on which tech-stack you should use if you are looking for any suggestions.

Replies

navdeep dhakar
as at https://www.askcorpora.com/, we are in early stage, nice traction in b2c space but we are currently meeting with some b2b client, but b2b is requiring a lot of our attention, for example preparation, meets, pilots etc. how you think we should manage that, we are doing best, should we focus more on b2b for long term, or with general management we can get contracts from some b2b client.
Chris Watson
How do you tackle downtime? I mean there might be some times when your website isn't performing well, what do you do in those times?
Alexander Okonji
What best suggestion do you have to give a realtor who is visually challenged and is looking for an app that can help her scale up our marketing are real estate products like land and home properties also include what artificial intelligence softwares can such individuals use to eat their workflow
Kovid Batra
What are most important metrics that leaders struggle to measure and improve to boost developer productivity? PS : your advice can be really helpful because we are building www.typoapp.io - An engineering management platform for tech leaders to prevent developer burnout & boost team performance by identifying inefficiencies in SDLC like code quality, cycle time etc by connecting dots from dev tools like GIT and JIRA.