Priyanka Saini
    18 replies

Replies

Sabaat Parasad
    For me Instagram Reels.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    For me, YouTube – because I am trying to focus on it. But IG Reels were lately quite successful for me (maybe the thing is that I didn't show my face). 🤣
    Priyanka Saini
    @busmark_w_nika Hahaha, I'm sure once you show your face, your Instagram reels will set new records! Do you have a page on IG? Please share it—I’d love to check it out.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @priyanka27 Well, there are more IG that I have and most of them are inactive. But my first was this one: https://www.instagram.com/nikafi... :D
    murph
    *why not both meme* so much overlap in the formats. scale your efforts -- create once, post in multiple places...
    Yashaswini Ippili
    I personally like IG reels better, feels like it's more personalized.
    Gaby Korablyova
    Very difficult) I'll probably prefer shorts
    Jayesh Gohel
    Hey @priyanka27 Both YouTube Shorts and Instagram Reels are popular short-form video platforms, but they have some key differences: YouTube Shorts: Longer maximum duration (60 seconds) Potentially larger audience due to YouTube's user base Better for discoverability if you already have a YouTube channel More options for monetization Instagram Reels: Shorter maximum duration (30 seconds) Better integration with Instagram's social features Easier to reach a targeted, younger audience More focused on trends and challenges The best choice depends on your target audience, content style, and existing social media presence. Consider experimenting with both to see which performs better for your specific goals.
    Anthony
    IG reels for sure. I only open Youtube when my favorites artists upload their vlogs lol
    Anu
    YourGPT
    YourGPT
    Launching soon!
    I usually enjoy watching Instagram Reels.
    Mileva
    Haha, I enjoy both—once I'm done with Instagram Reels, I move on to YouTube Shorts.
    Gerth Sniper
    For me Instagram works way better. In my opinion Instagram is more reliable and was created specifically for posting photos and reels, but not YT. I don't even know why YT added this feature. I use Instagram often to the point that i want to get free instagram embed to my website to show people what i do daily
    Nadir Bhola
    When deciding between YouTube Shorts or Instagram Reels, consider your audience and content style. YouTube Shorts may boost your channel's reach, especially if you buy YouTube views to increase visibility. However, Instagram Reels are great for engagement on a more personal level. Buying YouTube views can significantly enhance your growth strategy.
    Emilio Chongbang
    My favorite are Instagram reels