Replies

Khali Rob
    I mostly use insta
    Udaya Sri
    I like insta reels. They feel more personalized
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Reels! Always feel like YouTube isn't the best for short videos.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I am more active on YouTube as a content creator but consumer on IG. But according to this logic, I should more focus on YouTube Shorts to nail them.
    Bilal Asif
    Launching soon!
    Youtube shorts for me.
    Ivan Territo
    I think that Instagram reels are still more used than Youtube shorts for the same purpose
    Muhammad Daffa Shiddiq
    Both are great, but YouTube Shorts is better for discovery, while Instagram Reels shines for community engagement
    Ritesh Jha
    I am keeping the creator and the content aside, but for interface and experience, I will choose Instagram reels over YouTube shorts. Feature-wise, I will again choose Reels as it is very dynamic based on the CTA and whatever outcome you want to achieve.
    Indu Thangamuthu
    I prefer books, to be frank. Both, shorts and reels are time-consuming and over-feeding unnecessary topics at times. Sometimes, the personalization based on previous search history feels like adding a restriction to learn something new.
    Nathan Covey
    Depends on target audience
    Katerina Dedyulya
    why do you all vote for reels? whats the reason? it seems that algorithm of youtube is much cooler for small accounts
    murph
    Its not an either/or thing. Its the same format -- cut the same piece of content and post on both!
    Samson Idegwu
    I’ve been trying both YouTube Shorts and Instagram Reels. I find that YouTube Shorts tend to reach a broader audience, but Reels are great for engaging with followers directly.
    Jessica Flower
    I love how quick and easy it is to create content for both platforms. I’m curious, which one do you find more effective for growing your aud
    Lesile Hensley
    I’ve seen some great results with YouTube Shorts, especially when it comes to getting discovered by new people.
    Ismaila Adamu
    I prefer YouTube Shorts for discovering new content. The recommendations seem more tailored to my interests.
    Desire Waterman
    I prefer instagram reels They have better editing tools and are more integrated into the platform’s overall experience.
    Hannah Travis
    Insta Reels is my go-to for quick, fun content. The editing tools are great for creating engaging videos on the fly.