• Subscribe
  • Your must-have AI tools: Which ones stand out and why?

Malik Yazan
    4 replies
    Hey Product Hunters, AI technology is rapidly evolving, bringing a host of incredible tools that enhance productivity, creativity, and innovation. From intelligent writing assistants to cutting-edge design tools, there's something for everyone. My go-to is Notion AI; it integrates smoothly into my daily routine, helping with content creation, brainstorming, and automating repetitive tasks with remarkable accuracy in natural language processing. I'm curious about which AI products you find essential and why. Whether it's Jasper for content writing, MidJourney for design, or ChatGPT from OpenAI for versatile assistance, I’d love to hear your experiences. What AI tools are making a difference in your workflow or sparking your creativity? Share your favorites and let's discuss how these technologies are reshaping our lives and work! 🚀

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
    I like how Cloude.ai writes texts, but I haven't tried the latest version of ChatGPT yet. I hope it has been improved too.
    Zenda
    LinkedCRM AI
    LinkedCRM AI
    For me, GPT is indispensable, our current development, marketing, and even barrier-free language communication all rely on GPT. At the same time, we are also developing a Chrome extension for sales based on LinkedIn using GPT. We hope to become an essential AI tool for sales in the future.🚀 BTW, LinkedCRM AI is launching now, it's ranked #2 for the day, please support us. Thank you 🫶
    Tim Liao
    For me, it should still be GPT. I find that many current AI applications are not very practical for everyday tasks. Given the vague, diverse, and fragmented nature of our needs, directly using a large language model like GPT is the most convenient for people like me (or us) who are skilled in using AI dialogue or prompt techniques. Often, even when we're using it, our own needs are unclear and difficult to articulate. Through the process of using prompts, we can clarify our needs, but most people don't have that process. I believe this is because the scope of the needs is too broad. That's why I created an AIGC application specifically for everyday creative scenarios called Minduck AI. "Everyday creation" refers to "the many fragmented needs in work and life." When you have an idea, even if it's a vague need (you don't need to learn any advanced AI usage skills, just describe whatever idea you have at the moment), it can actively analyze and determine the deliverable you want, helping you take the first step. www.minduck.com
    Gurkaran Singh
    It's like having a virtual brainstorming buddy—my go-to AI tool, ChatGPT, works wonders for sparking creativity and offering insightful suggestions. What's your favorite AI sidekick that keeps your workflow exciting and innovative?