• Subscribe
  • Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change

Mohamed Zakarya
    8 replies
    If you're anything like me, you have big dreams and goals that you want to achieve. But let's be honest, getting there is never easy. It takes hard work, dedication, and most importantly, self-discipline. So, how do you develop self-discipline? Here are a few tips that have helped me along the way: 1. Set Clear Goals 2. Create Good Habits 3. Stay Focused 4. Take Action 5. Embrace Failure Remember, self-discipline is not something you're born with. It's a skill that can be developed over time. It takes practice, patience, and persistence. But with self-discipline, anything is possible.

Replies

John Koo
    I personally think out of those five, taking action is the most important step.
    Peyt Spencer Dewar
    @imjohnkoo taking action prevents paralysis by overanalysis
    Bakemono Fra
    Very cool! It’s crazy how much this is similar to what I think of self-discipline! Thanks for sharing :)
    Richard Gao
    It will not get better by chance if you don't change :)
    Yabesh Chandrasekar
    This phrase is often attributed to Jim Rohn, the American entrepreneur and motivational speaker. The idea behind the phrase is that we can't just wait around and expect our lives to get better without taking action. We must be willing to make changes in order to improve our lives. This could include making changes to our habits, lifestyle, attitude, or mindset. By taking the initiative to make these changes, we can create the life we want and make it better.
    Mohamed Zakarya
    @yabesh_chandrasekar true! We can't just stand out there and wait for things to happen, because they won't. We need to make them happen ourselves
    Sherry Xena
    Thank you for sharing
    Ghazal Dewar
    Great points. Thanks for sharing.