Your KEY goal to launch on Product Hunt?

Olaf
17 replies
As simple as that, why are you here? Get feedback? app installs? registered users? expand network? brand awareness? etc

Replies

Isao Fukata
Testing and Feedback. However, I admired Product Hunt's positive atmosphere. So I participated.
Ashmil Hussain
I was here to Test new products understand market dynamics. Now I’m planning to launch my product here. My intention is to get few fermium users to tryout the product and give feedback.
Sofia Payne
@ashmil_hussain Good luck on your launch Ashmil! Would love to support in any way. We launched myReach today - it's currently #3 product of the day. Would love any support or feedback you can give us! πŸ™Œ
Davide Camera
New customers, sales and that it appeals and is useful to customers who will buy it
Sergei Turkov
Feedback and potential customers
Sofia Payne
We launched myReach today! πŸš€ And hoping to get a little bit of everything... Mainly feedback, as we're constantly releasing new updates based on user feedback and requests. But also, visibility, App downloads, new registrations, a little bit of everything! So any support is more than welcome!! ☺️
Tanjir Rahman
I'm launching my Animated SaaS Product Demo Explainer Video Service on Product Hunt soon! My key goal is to get feedback from early adopters and build buzz around my service. Olaf, Would you mind take a look, I would appreciate your comment.
Olaf
@tanjirrahman great! Is it somehow automated or manually done by motion designers? :)
Tanjir Rahman
@olaf_iowa Hi Olaf, Great question! All the videos made manually by our Motion Design Team. We have inhouse expert motion designer and voice over artist. Also We have Illustration and Storyboard expert in our team. Do you feel you might need type of videos ?
Jai Singhal
I am happy to connect to like minded people. And Product hunt is home
Rose Linda
to get a feedback and improve my product
Salar Davari
Feedbacks. Feedbacks. Feedbacks. To get out of our echo chambers and put our product to the test.
Leena Chitnis
To be in the top 5, obvs. ;)