• Subscribe
  • Your Favorite Hack for Boosting Productivity?

Vimal Kumar
    14 replies
    We all have those little tricks that help us get more done. What’s your favorite productivity hack or tool?

Replies

Harold Gary
    From personal experience: - Tackle the most critical or challenging task first. - Divide the project into smaller tasks, set deadlines for each, and strive to meet those deadlines. - Utilize software, online tools, keyboard shortcuts, automation tools, browser extensions, etc., to minimize repetitive tasks and improve work efficiency. For example, I use iBoysoft MagicMenu (https://iboysoft.com/magic-menu/) to customize the right-click menu on my Mac. This allows me to quickly create new files, move/cut/copy files, and access apps and documents without being limited to the default menu options. - Put your phone away in a drawer and stay focused on your work.
    Elena Tsemirava
    I make short brakes for sports.
    Kavya Tripathi
    @elenat Schedule your day into blocks of time dedicated to specific tasks. This helps you focus on one thing at a time and reduces distractions.
    Nitesh Jamod
    One of my favorite productivity hacks is the **Pomodoro Technique**. It entails working in brief, concentrated bursts (typically 25 minutes) followed by a 5-minute break. This method helps maintain high concentration levels while preventing burnout, making it easier to tackle tasks without feeling overwhelmed.
    Nathan Covey
    Get 8 hours of sleep per night
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Not using social media while working :)
    Sophia Marie Thompson
    Taking short breaks for physical activity def helps boost my productivity! I find that even just 5-10 mins of stretching, jumping jacks, or a quick walk gets the blood flowing to my brain and helps me focus better when I get back to work. Another hack I love is the Pomodoro technique - work in focused sprints with short breaks in between. There are some great free Pomodoro timer apps out there!
    Alexander Kovalov
    Every evening review your plan for the next day. Every morning review your tasks for the day. Use time blocks in calendar for creative work. Setup one main goal per day and celebrate one main achievement every day. Try not to have meetings in the morning. Make most important tasks in the morning. Make shorts breaks during the day to walk outside on the fresh air. Drink more water.
    Coco Maiolo
    For me, using a simple to-do list is a gem. I love crossing off tasks as I complete them,it feels so satisfying!
    Nadeem iqbal
    I swear by time blocking . I allocate specific time slots for different tasks, which helps me stay on track and reduces distractions.
    Ashley Gnegy
    I find that setting clear goals for each day really helps me stay focused. Breaking tasks into smaller chunks makes them feel more manageable.
    Fredo Tan
    Work with a simple to-do list for the day. If things don't get done within a day, carry them over to the next day. But the idea is to keep it simple. You could time block these to-dos to have a clear picture of your day. Crossing a task usually feels very rewarding to me. It's a little something that keeps you going.