You're the BEST ❤️

Anastasia Liamets
64 replies
Milestone has become a Product of the Day this Wednesday, and so far is a Product of the Week. But it would all not happen without your support and feedback. We've received over 1,2k upvotes and around 300 comments, over 100 new users. Super excited and seems like we're moving in the right direction. To thank you I'm planning to prepare an article/post on how we did it – what would you love to learn/know? Promise to be as transparent as possible.

Replies

Andre Yang
Big Congratulations
Business Marketing with Nika
Such a milestone! Congrats, Anastasia! :-)
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations 🎊
Garen Orchyan
Launching soon!
Big congrats Anastasia ❤️🦄
Paolo Go
Congratulations Anastasia! Yes, I would be interested.
Abdullah Al Afique
Congratulations, I just checked out Milestone, and it indeed does an excellent job of creating an onboarding system without involving complicated technology. I would love your article/post on how guys have pulled it off here in PH. Thanks!
Audrey Jake
Congratulations
Hossein Yazdi
Big congrats on this great achievement! I hope you also be among the top 3 products of the month. I would like to know what marketing strategies you followed to have a successful launch. If you could dig into specifics, it would be very helpful for folks like me who're launching soon.
Abdullah Al Afique
@hosseinyazdi Not the best place to ask this, but I've submitted my product in webcurate. Any chance of getting a discount on the submission price?
Hossein Yazdi
@af1que1 Hey Abdullah, thanks for submitting your product! We know price is important, and while we have to factor in things like taxes and third-party billing takeaways, our pricing is still less than a cup of coffee! Think of it this way: for the cost of a cup of coffee, you'll get a detailed write-up for your product – a full description with all the features, plus a follow link, and first-page and premium section appearance! Rest assured Abdullah, it's a great deal! Btw, followed your launch! When are you launching? You have my support on the day!
Abdullah Al Afique
@hosseinyazdi I am down for this anyway. What's your monthly traffic?
Hossein Yazdi
@af1que1 Our platform is brand new, so we're still growing our user base, however, as we're moving on with our marketing, products featured on our main page can benefit from the new users coming to our website daily.
Hossein Yazdi
@af1que1 Great! We've just sent you an email with a preview of your ready page. Please check it out and let me know if you have any requirements.