You have 1 month to live in NEW country for FREE and work remotely. Where are you going and why?

Andrija Raičević
22 replies
If you choose other comment your pick!

Replies

Sophia Adams
Bali sounds tempting. Good internet, a community of remote workers, and an affordable lifestyle.
Andrew Cook
The Netherlands, hands down. Statistically the happiest people, human infrastructure, very few cars, it's great.
Andrew Cook
@andriyuh #jealous. I was saving up to go there but I figure dumping all that savings into product development and marketing would be a better use of income until I'm more stable 😅
George Kalandadze
The northernmost part of Sweden, It's just gorgeous. Amazing nature, peace, and quiet, lovely people.
Elena Tsemirava
I would prefer Silicon Valley because my network is mostly located there.
Liz Worthy
Thailand! My sister was just there and the beaches in her photos looked divine. Japan also came to mind. I'd love to walk the Nakasendo trail between Tokyo and Kyoto, though not sure how I would work and walk at the same time.🤔
Daniel Zaitzow
Gotta be Japan. Amazing culture and even better food!
Sam D.
Launching soon!
I would definitely go to a peaceful place where I can find creativity, like Island or Japan !
Shaz Leen
Switzerland.. to enjoy beauty of the world
Bonni
Namibia or South Africa. Love the natural landscape that Namibia holds, and I hear SA is vibes and has everything one could want. ✨
@thebonnibelle What a gem. Have you visited?
Bonni
@andriyuh Not yet. The closest I've been is Nigeria, which was a thrilling experience. One day though!
Developer X
Bali, Indonesia