Yet another photo sharing app?

Ajay Gupta
2 replies
Travel makes you free. And the memories you make in these adventures fills your soul full of happiness. How about having an app where you can share photos and videos in a timeline of the places you have been to? While it sounds like Instagram, it really isn’t. The app will be dedicated to travellers and making sure that once in a while you take that well deserved vacation. Instagram is too generic that’s why you find any and all things on it. Stuff that you don’t even care about viz. Memes, a lot of it. Now imagine an app where all you see is pristine beaches, golden sunsets and places that make you wanna say, “I want to go there too”, and that ladies and gentlemen, will be your push to go out and explore the world! If this sounds like something that you’d want, hit the upvote button. 🌏

Replies

Everest Ng
Hey Ajay, I get the idea and the thrills, don't exactly understand the idea because I also see beautiful images on Instagram that make me want to go travel. I wonder if your concept app will have any features or built-in tools that will make planning or going to travel more convenient/ easier / cheaper for me Because those are my consideration when thinking about going travelling. Eg: Lower language barrier, prices, scheduling, planning or anything .Or meet a local guides or travelers/ new friends that would travel with me to. Otherwise I somehow think photosharing apps all are there to inspire people to a certain extent. Regardless, I don't think trying to validate here do your concept justice, don't be put down by the lack of response, could be a lot of reasons people not responding.
Hashnimo
If you really believe in it, go ahead and do it.