• Subscribe
  • Yes, Investors Really Do Reach Out After Product Hunt Success! πŸ™ˆ

ISTIAK AHMAD
    19 replies
    πŸ™ˆHere's my experience: Within just two months of my launch, two well-known investors from the US and Europe reached out to me. This happened because we got to the top on Product Hunt. βœ…Being on top isn't just about a fancy badge, it opens doors to new opportunities. πŸ™ŒIf you're looking for similar success, I've shared my exact Product Hunt launch strategy for free. Take a look, it might help you achieve great results for your upcoming launch. πŸ‘‰" My Strategy Link : Link in my LinkedIn Bio. "

Replies

Keith Mc
    CuratedLetters
    CuratedLetters
    Launching soon!
    Congrats!!! Would love any insight you can give
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @keith_kadima_digital Thank you so much Keith, will keep posting πŸ™Œ
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    πŸ™ Folks, If you need any assistance or have any questions, feel free to write me anywhere, anytime, i would love to assist you with my knowledge and wisdom! Thanks
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    Absolutely Man. It's amazing to see the results from our Product Hunt launch. πŸŽ‰ Thanks for sharing the strategy with everyone. It’s a great resource for anyone looking to achieve similar success. Here’s to many more wins together. πŸ™Œ
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @priyankamandal πŸ’― %, it even satisfies me more when we share and add value to more people. Lets keep doing it. πŸ’ͺπŸ™Œ
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @priyankamandal πŸ˜…, a video inspired me ( with a title importance of supporting ) , cant find it, will share that too πŸ™Œ
    PRIYANKA MANDAL
    @istiakahmad you are so supportive. πŸ’ͺπŸ™Œ
    Emily Willis
    Thanks for sharing!
    david
    That's fantastic to hear! Product Hunt success can definitely attract attention from investors. It's a testament to the impact a successful launch can have on forbidden pant visibility in the startup ecosystem.
    Vitor Seabra
    I just would like to thank you for all advice to me. My launch is about to happen and I'm really grateful to you, Istiak
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @vitor_seabra Man really happy that all advices helped you. Looking forward to your launch day, already following. Already seeing that it will be a Grand Hot Launch πŸ”₯πŸ’ͺ
    Anton Gera
    That's inspiring, because a lot of people here were actually questioning the outcome from PH launch
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @thisisanton Thanks Anton ( : , I think there are more opportunities as well, i will keep sharing (:
    Elena Tsemirava
    Cool! Good luck with the investors!
    Mark Lemuel M
    wow this is awesome!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @kilopolki Thank you so much Mark (: πŸ’ͺ
    Vladyslav Presnov
    @istiakahmad , Thank you for sharing and motivation! It is great to see real life examples of how dedicated community and a great product could lead you to success.
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    @vladyslav_presnov indeed Vladyslav πŸ’―
    Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, investors sliding into your DMs post-Product Hunt success? That's like hitting the jackpot in the startup world! Your strategy must be top-notch. Time to turn those opportunities into rocket fuel for your journey to the moon! 🌟