YC24🚀 Have you applied? Applied previously? Interviewed? What’s your product?

James Kim
19 replies
Share your product, your previous experiences !! For those who applied to 24’ Good Luck!!

Replies

Huma Mumtaz
Helped a startup with their application💪🏻 It was really fun , a little bit of nerve wrecking . Makes me wish I could start my own startup soon tho 😅 P.s Anxiously waiting for the YC feedback 👀
Alex Nix
Applied for the first time with the first startup ✔️ I make a personalised Efficiency app with AI Shortcuts, Speech Tool, and Research Engine. And of course the Personal Assistant. Just opened the waitlist and preparing for the launch, and in the same time waiting for the YC feedback, very exited about it. 👽
Alex Nix
@jkimpollop Thank you! And you too!! What about you?
Sharvin Shah
Yes applied for cronbot.ai. CronbotAI help’s startup automate customer support using AI chatbot. We recently launched and have got good signups and feedbacks. Pretty excited to see the feedback we get from yc application.
Mai Quang Tuan
I applied with MindPal - mindpal.space MindPal helps you build the AI Second Brain
Kashish Kumawat
We just applied to YC for the first time. We applied for SpeedVitals, a platform for website performance testing & monitoring. We will soon be launching SpeedVitals on Product Hunt as well!
Tiep Vu
We applied for the 2023 Summer Batch with Starion but unfortunately didn't make the cut. Our platform is a no-code mobile app builder, akin to Bubble, but tailored specifically for mobile apps. We're excited to share that we've just launched our revamped 2.0 version and are setting our sights on the 2024 Summer Batch! https://www.producthunt.com/post...
James Kim
@tiepvuvan Hopefully you will get accepted for the next batch! & I’ve upvoted!! Also , how long did it take to hear back from YC regarding the application, after the deadline??
Moataz Mahmoud
Hopefully, I can apply for the next batch.
Sash
just took some fears in hand (reaching out to people directly for a favor) and asked them to subscribe to my new newsletter webikh.com ... altho these people had already followed the page but still it was hard and also got couple of replies and subscribers ... I think beginning has began don't know how far will go but happy for today 🤩
Hossein Kamkar
We apply for the next batch. first, I want to test our MVP in the market.