• Subscribe
  • XD or Figma?

Alexander Nicholas (Sketch)
    14 replies
    Or at this point does it really matter? I’ve been using XD for years and recently I’ve switched to Figma… it’s been a breath of fresh air IMO.

Replies

Jovana Djekovic
    Figma would be the recommended choice here. It's allowing multiple users to work on the same project in real-time, which is incredibly beneficial for team-based projects
    @jovana_djekovic In its current state, before we go completely into the merge, what has been your experience with cross-collaboration using AdobeCC applications?
    Mayilsamy c
    My Suggestions Figma. Collaborating with multiple users simultaneously within the same file is a seamless experience in Figma, facilitating smooth teamwork. With version history, changes to the design or file are easily traceable, allowing for efficient tracking and retrieval of previous iterations.
    @natalielitofsky I've had the same experience. My designer and I were trying to reconcile the icons and working within XD was a headache... for now, the only downside to using Figma in a larger marketing team is the design library can't span to other apps like InDesign.
    @filippo_pietrantonio At this point totally agree! What makes it a charm changer for you?
    Filippo Pietrantonio
    @tgsketch it's just much more intuitive and user friendly. Also, you can access it on any laptop at any time
    @filippo_pietrantonio I do like that! That you don’t need to have licenses or special software to run it.
    @prakhar_tandon_1 I’m loving the excitement! What’s your favorite feature?