• Subscribe
  • X or LinkedIn?

Neel Patel
    49 replies

Replies

Keyana Sapp
    That’s a tough one! Both have their perks. I lean towards LinkedIn for professional networking and business updates—it’s great for connecting with others in my industry and staying on top of relevant news. But X is unbeatable for real-time conversations and keeping a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in tech and beyond. I think it really depends on what you’re looking to get out of it. What about you—what’s your go-to platform?
    Udaya Sri
    I prefer X. Linkedin is a bit intimidating.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Twitter for sure
    Priyanka Saini
    X and X and X. :D
    Jam Straw
    Only X is best for real-time updates, discussions, or following trends and influencers across various topics.
    Marc-Oliver Gewaltig
    X went downhill ever since Mad Musk took over and linkedin is full of desperate marketers and recruiters. Time to move on
    Nitesh Jamod
    Of course LinkedIn. There are no doubts.
    Rakee Kumari
    I think linkdin Because clients come from there .
    Yanina Marchione
    i think linkdin is good platform Instead of twitter
    Jonathan Edward Brooks
    LinkedIn can definitely be a bit overwhelming and "corporate" feeling. I prefer platforms like X that have a more casual and community-oriented vibe for professional networking and discussions. The feed algorithm on LinkedIn also tends to surface a lot of generic "thought leadership" type posts rather than authentic conversations imo.
    Kavya Tripathi
    Never used X. What is it about?
    Maurizio Isendoorn
    All opportunities so far have come from LinkedIn, while I’ve put more effort in X. So i know what my winner is
    Ezra Quentin Wolfe
    I'm more active on LinkedIn for professional networking, but X seems interesting for more casual discussions and connecting with other startup folks. Might check it out to expand my network beyond just LinkedIn.
    Eddie Hsu
    Don't like LinkedIn in recent years TBH. People just looking for job or hiring, not trying to connect with somebody or something you really interested.
    Dua
    On X, there is a higher chance that your content may be followed by bot account that don't add value to your audience
    Jasper James
    I love to use linkedIn
    Daniel Smith
    I am an instagram person
    Sandeep Kumar
    I prefer Linkdin
    Clara Roux
    For me its always Twitter (X)