• Subscribe
  • Writing as a service, doable?

Zed Tarar
    8 replies
    Hello PH friends, inspired by Brett from Designjoy.co, I threw together an alpha version of something similar, but for content (think anything written, blog posts, website copy, pitchdecks, investor emails, etc). www.enterink.com Is this an insane idea that will never work? Did AI kill this? Something there? Would love the PH honest feedback.

Replies

Zed Tarar
    Thanks for all the helpful feedback! Already incorporating these points into the MVP.
    André J
    Content is a bit overwhelming. Be clear, not precise as they say in YC. It could definitely work. But you have to deliver something higher level than AI can provide.
    Shajedul Karim
    love the concept. every business needs solid writing. good writing isn't just about grammar, it's about conveying ideas effectively. AI tools can't replace the human touch in storytelling. so know your target audience. cater to their specific needs. maybe offer specialized niches: tech, health, finance? consistency in quality will be key. set clear expectations and deliverables. pricing model will be crucial. maybe tiered options? listen to feedback, iterate, and adapt. could be onto something big. all the best!
    Outlivo
    It totally depends on how you market it. AI has been a good alternative for writing - but, the style of writing is distinctive to each individual. I agree with @shajedulkarim_ So, I'd say there's obviously a room for growth and try to level up the game as @sentry_co said
    André J
    @shajedulkarim_ @outlivo Style of writing is being mimicked now. Ref the superhuman app. It learns from all previous emails and copies your lingo.