πŸŽ‰ Wowza! 1307 Upvotes and 737 Comments – #1 Product of the Day. Thanks, Product Hunt! πŸ™ŒπŸ’™

Abhishek Bhardwaj
25 replies
πŸš€ Exciting News! 🌟 Feedspace has clinched the #1 Product of the Day spot on Product Hunt! πŸŽ‰ Our dedicated team has poured their heart and soul into making this happen, working tirelessly day and night. πŸŒ™πŸ’ͺ The Product Hunt community has truly appreciated our efforts, and we're grateful for the support! If you haven't already, take a look at our phenomenal product here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... πŸš€ Dive into all the amazing features and let Feedspace be the catalyst for the organic growth of your business. πŸ“ˆβœ¨ Got questions or just want to chat? Drop us a line! We're here to help. 🀝 Thanks a bunch for being part of this incredible journey! πŸ™Œ

Replies

Yudai Kato
Congrats on your launch !
bravooo πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ now time for a bit rest πŸ˜‰
Mahir Mahdi
That's crazy!πŸ”₯ Congrats on the huge success Abhishek!
Vincent Xu
Hi there! Congratulations on your #1 Product of the Day spot on Product Hunt! Feedspace sounds like an amazing product and I can't wait to try it out. I'm actually planning to launch my own product soon and I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to make a successful launch like yours. Also, I would love to get your feedback once my product is live. If you're interested, you can click on the "Notify" button to get notified when it's ready. Thanks in advance and keep up the great work! πŸš€πŸ‘
Abhishek Bhardwaj
@cen_xu Thanks for the wishes! I am glad you are liking Feedspace. You must try our product for your business. There are multiple advantages of Feedspace. You should start pre planning for your launch. Be ready with content, designs, 1st comment, coming soon page etc for the launch. Gather and connect LinkedIn profiles on PH. Start engaging on various discussions and product launches to make connections on PH. Prepare list of LinkedIn, Slack, Reddit, Facebook groups to share about your launch.. Good luck!
Kirill Grebenjukov
Wow!!! You was definitely the best yesterday! But 1300 is amazing! When I went sleep it was around 1k already! Congratulation with the win! Product of the week is next!
Abhishek Bhardwaj
@kgrebenjukov Yeah 1300 upvotes are amazing. Glad to know checked our Product.. Our team tried the best and we got the product of the day badge.Next is Product of the week... Thanks for your support.
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations on the huge success! πŸ”₯
Simona O'Neill
Wow looks like a really cool tool Abhishek! Love the video feed feature!
Abhishek Bhardwaj
@simona_o_neill3 Glad you liked the product! The video feature is really amazing. Have you tried it?
Simona O'Neill
@abhishek_bhardwaj01 yes I did indeed! It looks awesome and it's super easy to use :-) It's now on my list of cool tools for collecting reviews .
Matej Cabadaj
Big, big congrats! Well-deserved! What are your biggest takeaways from the launch? What are you proud about? What would you do differently?
Sia
@abhishek_bhardwaj01 Mind writing a post about your strategy for your launch?
Abhishek Bhardwaj
@siavoshzarrasvand Yes for sure! Our team is writing a detailed blog post for the same. Our content writer @prajakta_managuli1 is documenting the procedures and steps involved in the product launch, along with capturing the team's feelings during that crucial time. Launching a product is a significant milestone for any team, and reflecting on the emotions and experiences can provide valuable insights for future endeavours.
LightπŸ’‘
Awesome work, keep at it!πŸ’₯
Annie Chopra
So so exciting!! Congratulations