• Subscribe
  • Wow! Its launch day 🙌🏼

Annie Chopra
    38 replies
    We have officially launched and it’s been a crazy few hours of engaging with the community. As a Gen-Z, Edily is very important to me. Educating people through short videos on a platform, providing a space for creators to grow their content, collaborating with educators- truly we want to change the world of education and we are so glad and grateful the community of Product Hunt resonates with that sentiment! Will be posting a lot about our launch in the next few days. Please do check us out and tell us what you think: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/edily

Replies

SUMMER
    Congrats! Annie
    Annie Chopra
    @robert_william7 thanks Robert! While we are not live anymore we would still love to hear your thoughts so do check out edily :)
    Adrian
    Well done and all the best !
    Rohit Joshi
    Launching soon!
    Congratulation Annie, great start, keep it up.
    Annie Chopra
    @rohitjoshi hey Rohit!! Thank you so much. We just went live🙌🏼 would really appreciate if you could check it out and would love to hear your thoughts 🙌🏼
    George Aleesu
    @rohitjoshi @annie_chopra Won't you ask me, Annie? But don't worry, will surely check your product out 😊
    Ali Asad Ullah
    All the best with your launch Annie,
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Buckle up, I'll be cruising along every step of the way... 🏎
    Richael Morio
    yes its a launch day we also working on a launch
    Annie Chopra
    @richael_morio hey Richael! What product did you launch?! I would love to hear more and would also love to hear your thoughts on Edily if you have the time to leave a comment🙌🏼❤️
    George Aleesu
    All the best guys!
    Annie Chopra
    @rhexai thank you so much George! Idk if you have had the chance, but we are still live so if you have a minute do check out Edily and let us know your thoughts in the comments ☺️
    Jackson Foster
    Wooo! So exciting! Let's gooooo!
    Carol Moh
    Congrats on the launch! I upvoted Edily as I think it is a great concept Hope you and the team receive lots of valuable insights and feedback from the launch today! 🚀
    Xie
    Good Luck! Let's gooooo!
    Annie Chopra
    @ouyangke hey Ouyang! Thank you so much for this! We are still live and it would mean a lot if you could take some time to write your thoughts about Edily on the comments. We really want to hear as much feedback as we can✨
    Tornike Tsiramua
    Well done, keep up the good work!
    Annie Chopra
    @tornike_tsiramua1 hi Tornike thank you!! If you have the time do check out Edily I would love to hear your thoughts about it:)
    Shirley
    Congratulations! We are also launching next Monday!
    Annie Chopra
    @shirley9606 wow awesome Shirley! We are still live and it would mean a lot if you could drop by an upvote and your thoughts on the comments! Also reach out to me on LinkedIn id love to be connected for your launch!! :)
    Shivam Garg
    All the best with your launch, Annie