• Subscribe
  • Wow 100 friends! Thank you so much πŸ™Œ

Carol Moh
    29 replies
    I’m only two weeks in as an active member of the PH community, but I’m genuinely wowed by the amount of knowledge I have gained and the great people I have connected with! I set myself an initial goal of reaching 100 friends just to be myself and add thoughtful comments, feedback, and posts - so I’m happy to see it’s working. Looking forward to making even more friends and supporting more great products πŸš€

Replies

Mansi Trivedi
    That's awesome! You're only going to grow here! All the best!
    Carol Moh
    @mansi_trivedi1 so kind! Will def be reaching out 🫢🏻
    Carol Moh
    @mansi_trivedi1 thank you so much! Still very much in learning mode but excited to also get to the point of launching next year πŸ™Œ
    Mansi Trivedi
    @carolmoh You'll do great. You have months to prepare for the launch! Lemme know if I can help! :)
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Double wow! πŸ₯³ Achieving that 100 friends milestone in just two weeks is a testament to the awesomeness you bring to the PH community. Your thoughtful comments and engagement are making waves!
    Carol Moh
    @istiakahmad appreciate your kind words and support! πŸ™
    Jaden Hong
    Congratulations!!! I also want to connect to many friends in PH :)
    Jayden Jameson
    Wow, 100 Friends in just 2 week. Great achievement.
    Carol Moh
    @jayden_jameson thanks! I was quite surprised but glad to be connecting with people!
    FC_Andrew88
    Congrats! Just followed you
    Carol Moh
    @fc_andrew88 thanks so much - followed you right back! πŸ₯³
    Raju Singh
    Congrats Carol. I will walk that path with you very soon πŸ™Œ
    Carol Moh
    @imraju thanks so much! Great to hear and now we are friends! πŸ™Œ
    Raju Singh
    @carolmoh Cool. Just 1 Away then πŸ˜€
    Raju Singh
    @carolmoh And I am 100 now. Yay!!
    Carol Moh
    @imraju congratulations πŸ₯³
    Karl Wang
    The number of connections can be a goal or an achievement, this is the lesson for me today. Thank you :D