Would you want PH to reveal upvoters?

I would- cos I'd love to connect with people who support me! Connect with me here btw! https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajin...

Replies

Lara Lara
I don't think PH will come up with this feature.
Dima Tryhubenko
Same :) I think the greatest value of PH yet is networking and getting to know your customers - it'd be great to be able to talk to them directly!
Relja Denic
For sure would love to know who is supporting. But the question is why is PH not showing that right now.
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
@relja_denic Yeah, not sure- may be to prevent unsolicited DM spam?
I personally would like to see who upvoted our product, but a little bit mystery in life doesn't harm:)
André J
Launching soon!
They already do
Ajinkya Bhat | Notion X Startups
@sentry_co How so? i can only see some of my recent ones
henry
I'm personally in favor of Product Hunt revealing upvoters. I think it would be great to be able to thank the people who are supporting our products. It would also help us to understand who our target audience is and what they're interested in.
Daniel Zaitzow
@maya_boothman Could not agree more - It sure would make data mining your interested parties a lot easier. I understand to some degree why they mask it but PH could just have an opt-in for upvoters ex. "Do you want X platform to be able to see that they upvoted for their product?" If you want to remain anonymous - offer that option as the default.
Michelle
Yes so that I can contact and thank the people who voted for me!
Michelle
@ajinkya_bhat That also makes sense. Compared with the spam, I'd like the anonymous but effort-required way.
Anusua Seal
Yes definitely I would love to see my upvoters.
Paris Pateli
I would like to know for sure! We just launched a very cool AI tool: Xence by Gaspar AI, a ChatGPT-integrated chatbot. Let's support each other