• Subscribe
  • Would You Use an AI to Help with These stuffs?

Rayyan Jawed
    3 replies
    Have you ever thought about using AI to make everyday tasks easier? For example: 1. If you’re looking to rent or buy a house, would you let AI find the best options for you? 2. When planning a trip, would you use AI to help find cheap flights, hotels, or car rentals? 3. If you’re searching for a job, would you let AI find jobs that match your skills? 4. Or, if you’re shopping online, would you use AI to find the best deals on products? And if there’s a product like this, would you give it a try? I’m wondering if using AI for things like this would make life easier. What do you think?

Replies

Martin Gulp
    For me Using AI to find the best rental or purchase options sounds great! It could save a ton of time compared to browsing endless listings myself.
    Natalia Demianenko
    I believe that the future is impossible without AI, and such tasks can indeed be handled by it - it’s just important to explain precisely what is needed. For example, I use the AIScraper extension to find various meetups and conferences, and the analysis feature helps me filter results based on the topics I’m interested in. I think it could also be applied to the tasks described above in a more focused context
    Lia thomas
    AI for trip planning seems like a helpful for us . If it can snag the best deals on flights and hotels, I'm all in!