• Subscribe
  • Would You Use an AI to Help with These stuffs?

Rayyan Jawed
    3 replies
    Have you ever thought about using AI to make everyday tasks easier? For example: 1. If you’re looking to rent or buy a house, would you let AI find the best options for you? 2. When planning a trip, would you use AI to help find cheap flights, hotels, or car rentals? 3. If you’re searching for a job, would you let AI find jobs that match your skills? 4. Or, if you’re shopping online, would you use AI to find the best deals on products? And if there’s a product like this, would you give it a try? I’m wondering if using AI for things like this would make life easier. What do you think?

Replies

Natalia Demianenko
    I believe that the future is impossible without AI, and such tasks can indeed be handled by it - it’s just important to explain precisely what is needed. For example, I use the AIScraper extension to find various meetups and conferences, and the analysis feature helps me filter results based on the topics I’m interested in. I think it could also be applied to the tasks described above in a more focused context
    Martin Gulp
    For me Using AI to find the best rental or purchase options sounds great! It could save a ton of time compared to browsing endless listings myself.
    Lia thomas
    AI for trip planning seems like a helpful for us . If it can snag the best deals on flights and hotels, I'm all in!