• Subscribe
  • Would you use a tool that summarizes all your social media updates into a daily newsletter?

Tanya
    40 replies
    Since everyone now has multiple social media accounts feeds and updates, would you be interested in trying out a tool that summarizes updates from all your social accounts and delivers them as a daily summery?

Replies

Yiraika Bacchi
    Absolutely! It sounds like a time saving .Keeping up with multiple social media accounts can be overwhelming, so a daily summary would be really helpful
    Tanya
    @yiraika_bacchi Got u and we are working on it! Please keep an eye on this lol!^_^~Now we have a product called UnaPod,which can allow users to subscribe webpages or rss and provide daily update newsletters, you can try for free if you are interested. And we will make it possible to summarize updates from new media accounts!
    Tanya
    @yiraika_bacchi We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please visit https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and click "Notify Me." Thanks!
    Henry Feng
    So many noise in media, some hot topics turn out to be not important. There's defintely a need for information curator for us. like, Something could give us brief in for the real important news and info from the mass media.
    Tanya
    @henry_feng Indeed, now some of info showed to me is the platform want me to know rather than what I need to know.
    YanXu
    To be honest, it's because there are too many spam messages every day. Reflect on whether you really need that much information.
    Tanya
    @all_appp_games We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please visit https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and click "Notify Me." Thanks!
    Ezekiel Adewumi
    It is actually not a bad idea
    Tanya
    @aaezekiel_co Yeah actually our team is working with this. Would u like to take a try after completing?
    Tanya
    @aaezekiel_co We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please visit https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and click "Notify Me." Thanks!
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    I was actually thinking about something similar the other day. Let me know if you do plan to build!
    Tanya
    @vaibhavdwivedi Hi Vaibhav, yeah we are working on it, this will be the next phase. And now we have an MVP application, may I invite you to get a fee plan to try it?
    Vaibhav
    Flow State Training
    Flow State Training
    Launching soon!
    @tanya_unapod what is a fee plan? :)
    Tanya
    @vaibhavdwivedi yes it is for free to get 7 updates a week, for me , 1 update a day helps me a lot lol~
    Tanya
    @vaibhavdwivedi We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please visit https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and click "Notify Me." Thanks!
    Shemtov Yogi
    I utilize Hootsuite, which gives analytics and reporting tools for tracking social media interaction. It also allows me to schedule posts and monitor several accounts from a single screen.
    Tanya
    @shemtov_yogi We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please visit https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and click "Notify Me." Thanks!
    Nathan Covey
    Yes, but I wouldn't pay for it.
    Tanya
    @nathancovey hahaha you may interested in what we are doing now. Well now we have a product allowing users to subscribe and get daily updates, may I invite u to get a free plan?
    Haris Morris
    I use SocialBee in this scenario since it allows me to schedule posts, manage social media accounts, and categorize information. It does not generate newsletters automatically, but does provide capabilities for content curation and reporting.
    Tanya
    @haris_morris now we have a product allowing users to subscribe resources and get daily update, you are welcomed to try if u like.And we will work on summarizing social media updates in our next phase lol~
    Tywin Del
    You may take my word for it; I'm also hunting for it. Do you have any suggestions? On the other hand, this conversation provides me with some good ideas. Thank you.
    Tanya
    @tywin_del To build a tool for users and let them to know what they want to know is what we are doing, we now have a MVP which can allow users to subscribe and get daily updates, now we are working on social media area. You can try our present version if you are interested in lol~~
    Shannon J. Stafford
    I’d find that helpful. It would be easier to stay updated without getting overwhelmed by too many posts.
    Tanya
    @shannon_j_stafford We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please visit https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and click "Notify Me." Thanks!
    Sheik Born
    Definitely! it would be useful to have all my social updates in one simple newsletter.
    Tanya
    @sheik_born yes and it will be perfect to have summery from different social media, that will be helpful for me,too. Actually we are working on it! Now we have a mvp called UnaPod,which can allow users to subscribe webpages or rss and provide daily update newsletters, you can try for free if you are interested. And we will make it possible to summarize updates from new media accounts!
    PriscillaIvy
    yes I’d use it. A daily summary would make it simpler to manage and follow my social media updates.
    Tanya
    @pris_cillalvy Got u and we are working on it! Now we have a mvp called UnaPod,which can allow users to subscribe webpages or rss and provide daily update newsletters, you can try for free if you are interested. And we will make it possible to summarize updates from new media accounts!
    Emma Rac
    I’d definitely use a tool like that. It would save me so much time by consolidating all my social media updates into one easy-to-read newsletters.
    Tanya
    @emma_rac Yes it is possible to have one in the future, we are working on it! Now we have a mvp called UnaPod,which can allow users to subscribe webpages or rss and provide daily update newsletters, you can try for free if you are interested. And we will make it possible to summarize updates from new media accounts!
    Oke feranmi Glory
    If the tool let me prioritize particular accounts or kinds of content, that would be interesting. I would then receive the most pertinent updates.
    Tanya
    @oke_feranmi_glory We are launching soon! To stay updated and be among the first to know, please visit https://www.producthunt.com/prod... and click "Notify Me." Thanks!
    Hassan
    If the tool let me prioritize particular accounts or kinds of content, that would be interesting. I would then receive the most pertinent updates.
    Tanya
    @has__san Yeah that’s what we are doing! Now we have a mvp called UnaPod,which can allow users to subscribe webpages or rss and provide daily update newsletters, you can try for free if you are interested. And we will make it possible to summarize updates from new media accounts!