• Subscribe
  • Would you rather talk to a human or a chatbot? What if there was an option in between?

Stephen
    19 replies

Replies

Bonnie Samotin
    No comparison! People first.
    Natalia Smith
    I prefer talking to a human because chatbots are impersonal.
    Stephen
    @natalia_smith Chatbots can sometimes feel impersonal because they don't have the same emotional intelligence and empathy as humans do. As social creatures, we naturally crave social interaction and connection, which is why chatting with a real person can be more satisfying.
    Eylul Savas
    Definitely humans. Chatbots don't understand what I'm talking about most of the time, and it gets very frustrating when I try to get an answer as quick as possible.
    Carter Michael
    Human every time. I don't know if I've ever had a chatbot experience that resulted in me not having to get human service anyways.
    Josie Mendoza
    As my background is in customer support, human is my choice.
    James Tedy
    Human of course. Talking with bot feels weird an they lack personality.
    Stephen
    @james_tedy While AI has made significant strides in recent years, the current state of tech still falls short when it comes to replicating the complexity and depth of human personality. So I totally hear you!
    Krishna Kumar
    From the business's point of view, the chat bot is inevitable, both for scale and economies of scale. The challenge is in a smooth handover from bot to human, when the bot cannot solve the problem at hand. If that is solved, then both can coexist beautifully
    Wiktoria Jaszcza
    In between? For example?
    Stephen
    @w_j Conversational Video AI. We're building our SaaS platform Conversa from StoryFile using this tech so that all businesses can have access to this tech. To have an idea you can try to talk to my storyfile here: https://ask.storyfile.com/?uid=4... Let me know if you have any questions.