• Subscribe
  • would you like to have a weekly scheduled messages to create engagement in your discord community?

Sneha Nair
    6 replies
    would you like to have a weekly scheduled messages to create engagement in your discord community powered by chatGPT?

Replies

Renny Chan
    I think this is pretty useful to keep your community engaged, my only thing is that you want to make sure you're not annoying people and that it's around product updates and stuff like that. Otherwise it might come off disingenuous.
    Atharva Bondre
    This is for sure useful for keeping your community updated with everything that's going on. It will be also useful to manage weekly events like webinars, talks, etc.
    Richard Gao
    Depends what the messages are Could annoy some users
    Brenna Donoghue
    It's a really interesting idea. My main worry is having the cadence of weekly messages for the sake of it vs when there is something relevant to say and discuss. I think the former risks decreasing engagement. It's such a tricky balance!
    Geri Máté
    That would be pretty good! One of the hardest parts of that is to stay consistent with the content of the scheduled messages, if there's a way to keep both the timing, the engagement, and the content part consistent by automation, that would be pretty rad!