• Subscribe
  • Working with my life partner has changed everything

Thomas Bonfils
    2 replies
    Just wanted to share... It's been 6 months since my life partner joined me to work on my first SaaS, a CMMS software, and we are now building a new project together from scratch, a community data platform. I have been a solopreneur/freelancer for 3 years and I didn't manage to launch a single project. Not because I don't have the means - as a developer, one can do many things - but because I would quickly lose motivation and excitement. In January 2024, I wanted to abandon my project, but knowing she would join me 3 months later, I continued... only for us to decide together to put it on pause 2 months later, and start over with a project we're building together and that excites us both. Granted, we've only been working together for a few months, but I can already see that some things have changed, evolved both in our relationship and in our creativity. Today, we're committing to the long term with our new project because we truly believe in it and we're sure that together we can make it happen. If you have any feedback for us on our landing page, we'd be delighted: https://useconquest.com Thanks!

Replies

Marina K
    Generated Photos
    Generated Photos
    Good luck to you! Great that you finally found enough motivation, don't stop believing :) About landing page - I am not a designer, but for me it seems like the main features and points are not "screaming" enough, it is like the page is too calm for such a cool and useful product.
    Audrey Godard
    🔥🔥