• Subscribe
  • Working on something new, what y’all think?

Oladipo Mayowa
    12 replies
    My team and I are building a gift box tool that allows user create and customise gift boxes with the ability to select various item in it and also customise this items. After they are done and have placed an order, the gift will be built physical and sent to their recipient within a few days. I want to know what y’all think about it.

Replies

Shajedul Karim
    love the thoughtful approach to gifting. it's like building a personal experience for someone in a box. i wonder about the stories each box will tell and how recipients will feel. what inspired this idea?
    Oladipo Mayowa
    @shajedulkarim_ my ex was always complaining about sending money gift instead of thoughtful gift but that’s because there is really no where in my country to get this gift and make it a personalised one, I figured a lot of people might go through this same thing in their relationships and I decided to work on the problem.
    Xavier JJ
    Are the items self-made(eg 3d printed) or products from other companies?
    Oladipo Mayowa
    @dailyfitnessai the items are product from companies, we source them from the vendors we partnered with.
    André J
    Maybe if you build them with robots. But it's hard to build a moat with this.
    Oladipo Mayowa
    They are various items that would be available in various categories like cosmetic and fragrance, wines, stationary, period kit and some chocolate snacks. We can only source them and not build them. Would you like to explain the angle you are coming from on this?