• Subscribe
  • Working on SaaS project that helps people in product inventory management, need suggestions for SEO

abdul rehman shah
    2 replies
    Greetings, fellow enthusiasts! I'm currently working on an exciting SaaS project aimed at assisting individuals with product inventory management. our project is: https://apimio.com/ While the development process is completed and product is ready to go, I'm seeking some valuable suggestions and insights regarding an effective SEO strategy to enhance the project's visibility. As SEO plays a pivotal role in driving organic traffic and attracting potential customers, I believe your expertise and experiences can guide me in the right direction. Please feel free to share any personal experiences, best practices, or recommended tools that have yielded positive results in the past. Let's collaborate to make this project a resounding success by harnessing the power of SEO!

Replies

Vlad Zivkovic
    Your PA is 38 and DA is 19 which is good enough to start with programmatic SEO and blogs targeting the keywords.
    Tedel
    15 years of SEO experience here. If you want me to take a look, drop me a line.