• Subscribe
  • Working moms, are you here?

Natalia Demianenko
    4 replies
    Iโ€™d love to connect with others like me - those whoโ€™ve become moms but continue to work, create products, run businesses, and more. Share your inspiring stories! ๐Ÿ’œ Before becoming a mom, I worked as a web and mobile app tester. I went on maternity leave just a couple of weeks before my son was born, but I started gradually returning to work after just a month. Since establishing a stable schedule was challenging, I began developing my own product to have more control over my time and not rely on colleagues. With a baby in my arms, it was actually manageable - he ate and slept most of the time. There was a tough period later on, but I realized that nothing is impossible. You can still pursue your passion, even in the new role of a mom ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Replies

Derek Liu
    Congratulations on your new baby and becoming a mom! Wishing you all the best on this new journey of creating your own product while being a new mom. Thatโ€™s not easy at all!
    Natalia Demianenko
    @derek_liu_dev thank you! My son is now 2 years old, and everything has finally become clearer and much easier
    Dilara Janis
    Hahaha yes i am here to see you๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Ž