• Subscribe
  • Working from office, home or café…?

Matej Cabadaj
    4 replies
    Where do you prefer to work? From home, office, café or somewhere else? I always thought I would love working from home, but after some time, it can feel super lonely, lacking the social interaction. I am thinking of getting a co-working place or a shared office. How about you? What do you prefer? Any recommendations? 😊 PS: I wish every single one of you all the best in 2024! 🥳

Replies

Avery Jolly
    I prefer the hybrid approach: work from home for most days of the week, then go into the office for a couple. I like the flexibility of it. I like being in control of when (edit: AND WHERE) I work. I am an adult, after all! It makes going into the office feel more special. It makes me look forward to being with my co-workers. Fewer days of commuting in traffic and Stephanie "accidentally" stealing my turkey sandwich from the office fridge = higher job satisfaction.
    Matej Cabadaj
    @avery_jolly Hahahaha! 😁 That turkey sandwich caught me off guard 😆 Agree with you! Hybrid is a very good model
    Elena Tsemirava
    Only from home. As a freelancer, I don't see any advantages visiting office.
    Matej Cabadaj
    @elenat I see! So you do not miss the social contact? The "coffee chat"? 🤔☕️