• Subscribe
  • Women @ Product Hunt — building in FemTech. Beta testers pls?

Aruna Chawla (she/her)
    2 replies
    Hi folks — I'm building a sexual wellness product to help you have a better relationship with your body. Can I get you to beta test it? ~10 mins tops on your whatsapp.

Replies

Claus
    Hey there, Aruna Chawla! Your endeavor in the FemTech space sounds absolutely intriguing and much needed. Kudos for delving into this crucial niche. I cannot help however applaud your mission to empower female to foster a deeper connection with their bodies. By the way, since you are a FemTech expert, can you appreciate the informative nature of this paper - Femtech Technology Trends: How You Can Improve Your Women Health In 2023? As someone who values holistic well-being, I'm excited to potentially participate as a beta tester. Your concise time estimate is quite appealing, and the focus on sexual wellness is admirable. In my experience, it's a topic that often lacks considerate innovation, so your initiative is a breath of fresh air. To make certain a successful beta testing phase, I'd advocate considering a diverse team of testers to gather comprehensive feedback. Moreover, enforcing robust privacy and statistics security measures is crucial, given the sensitive nature of the concern matter.
    Vika Floyd
    you can contact me! also, you can check and support our new product producthunt.com/posts/pitchmonster-io