• Subscribe
  • Women in tech! Let's brag.

Catherine Norris
    8 replies
    Yesterday was International Women's Day (and a public holiday in Germany 🎉) So I wanna know--what's your proudest achievement so far?

Replies

Simona Stamatovska
    Similar story to you Catherine, 2 years ago I didn't know a thing about Web3 - today I work at a web3 startup! Exciting times ahead, I don't know where the path will lead me but I trust the process. Sending good vibes to every woman in tech 💜
    Catherine Norris
    A year and a half ago, I didn't even know what SaaS stood for 🙈 Today, I do product marketing for an AI search engine for product teams. I've learned so much from my incredible team and I can't wait to see where we are a year from now!
    Indu Thangamuthu
    A non-techie, non-marketing person into Tech world, now handling the sales, marketing, and business development of a tech company! 🦜 I can't wait to explore more, both, in me and from tech world!
    Catherine Norris
    @indu_thangamuthu I feel you Indu! I felt like such an outsider to the tech world, but I'm realizing that it's full of diverse talents. We can all learn from each other!
    Indu Thangamuthu
    @catherine_norris Indeed. That's how we all grow! 💃
    Carmen Mccarthy
    I think every day is a happy day so don't focus too much on it! soccer random